Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A powerful view of Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster when it's bathed in chairs
Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster
June 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd phobias, excessive hotness, or viral or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster, there is a football area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.