Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster when it's not inundated in morality
Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster
May 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to compose something less demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.