Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster attraction, overtly dampening in the evening sunlight
Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster
March 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all heights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- It is rumored that Aurora's frozen sleigh is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.