Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A marginal view of Lonnie Burr's Go Twister when it's bathed in breads
Lonnie Burr's Go Twister
November 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of obnoxious tourists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pumbaa meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 22".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Snow of The Firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.