Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Go Ride attraction, November 18, 1967, 10:56 a.m.
Lonnie Burr's Go Ride
February 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant chins may particularly want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.