Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain thrill ride during refurbishment
Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain
December 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for toons of all shapes.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After reawakening this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.