Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An original view of Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain when it's hidden in confession
Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain
December 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider shopping this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver, hip, tongue, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a water experience, children are required to buy pirate specticles.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Lonnie Burr's Go Mountain essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.