Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Faux Coaster attraction, greedily teetering in the morning park light
Lonnie Burr's Faux Coaster
March 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all shapes.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't experience this attraction less than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique signage.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=977430: "hot zombie" illegal function