Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Lonnie Burr's Faux Coaster when it's not covered in darkness
Lonnie Burr's Faux Coaster
November 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, ribcage, brain, social, or leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 2 through August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.