Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Lobo's Yo Coaster
July 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all ages.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.