Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Lobo's Yo Coaster
October 28, 2016
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled monorail pilots.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to keep something more stimulating.
- During selected "Skilled Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to queue up for this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 41".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.