Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Yo Coaster attraction at first light
Lobo's Yo Coaster
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The comment about pelicans is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.