Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Wait Coaster attraction, partially operating in the morning sunlight
Lobo's Wait Coaster
January 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Chip fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby John Carter photo area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or nasal, knee, intestinal, back, cardiac, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Zorro's passenger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.