Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Wait Coaster experience at dusk
Lobo's Wait Coaster
December 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this experience repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors can't visit this experience just an hour before park opening.
- Pregnant daughters may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.