Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Wait Coaster attraction, June 5, 1989, 11:76 p.m.
Lobo's Wait Coaster
June 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can run to this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride.
- Maximum height 48".
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have safety waivers.
- The woods visible from this attraction are home to many ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.