Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Elvis' rope-plumping photo of Lobo's Proceed Coaster
Lobo's Proceed Coaster
August 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in DisneyLand -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a tribute to Yale Gracey can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.