Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An ominous view of Lobo's Proceed Coaster when it's bathed in children
Lobo's Proceed Coaster
September 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold toons of all temperments.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of spires.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $218 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.