Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Halt Coaster attraction, eerily gleaming in the shrouded candlelight
Lobo's Halt Coaster
December 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something shorter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- After a 1991 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.