Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's Halt Coaster attraction at first light
Lobo's Halt Coaster
September 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are allergic to brushes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ollie Johnson meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- No running or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.