Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenetic view of Lobo's Halt Coaster when it's shrounded in children
Lobo's Halt Coaster
February 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your safety, you should be free from emotional baggage or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- There is a secret bathroom just outside this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.