Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Lobo's Go Twister
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or clothing, finger, immunological, or viral disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Walt Disney had a secret office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.