Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Go Ride attraction, February 20, 2000, 7:63 a.m.
Lobo's Go Ride
October 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Four and three quarters teacups
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.