Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's possession-smiling photo of Lobo's Go Ride
Lobo's Go Ride
August 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (according to Rajah)
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all shapes.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to your friends.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to investigate something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision specticles.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1941 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.