Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Go Racer show during construction
Lobo's Go Racer
December 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight rainbows (by Emperor Zurg)
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all shapes.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to pick on mortals.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- This show exits into a shop.
- Because this is a stationery show, adults are required to purchase precision radios.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.