Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's Faux Coaster experience, greedily warning in the morning park light
Lobo's Faux Coaster
January 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- Before going on this experience, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- The letters in "Lobo's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "T Ass'fce Rlauxbooo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.