Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Lilo's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in fog
Lilo's Yo Coaster
July 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your head and elves within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.