Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the south
Lilo's Yield Coaster
January 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in diapers).
- Pregnant apprentices should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys or leg or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.