Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's key-surfing photo of Lilo's Stop Coaster
Lilo's Stop Coaster
July 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear custom glasses.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.