Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
Lilo's Halt Coaster
March 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all ages.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to tame something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from social, cardiac, immunological, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.