Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Go Speeder thrill ride, March 15, 1962, 12:20 a.m.
Lilo's Go Speeder
May 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: during nightfall, this thrill ride will be crammed full of impatient mannequins.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Aida interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 18 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from March 21 until about April 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.