Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's chest-rusting photo of Lilo's Go Ride
Lilo's Go Ride
January 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Marlin photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 27 through January 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.