Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Lilo's Faux Coaster
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all national origins.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.