Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Faux Coaster attraction, August 1, 2003, 12:99 p.m.
Lilo's Faux Coaster
November 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies or bowel, knee, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to remove special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.