Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Faux Coaster ride, March 31, 2000, 1:04 a.m.
Lilo's Faux Coaster
August 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23 millirads (or 11.5 millirads and endlessly whining).
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.