Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Faux Coaster attraction, finally considered to be the only haunted attraction at Disneyland
Lilo's Faux Coaster
March 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 14 until about April 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.