Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Lillian's Wait Coaster show during refurbishment
Lillian's Wait Coaster
October 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter a show vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this show, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this show may fall to pieces.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few clouds used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.