Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Lillian's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of José
Lillian's Halt Coaster
October 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Pedals," Disneyland executives should enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour before park opening.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from January 21 to April 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.