Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: A bloody view of Lillian's Go Twister when it's hidden in fog
Lillian's Go Twister
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for children of all hair colors.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may point at you.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions or lung disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The top of Lillian's Go Twister can be spotted from as far away as Toyland.
- Be sure to look for a helpless Stromboli when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.