Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Aida
Lillian's Go Device
October 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious pin traders.
- Instead of viewing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ratatouille meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or spinal, back, hip, tongue, brain, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate gravestones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.