Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Go Contraption attraction, recklessly tracking in the evening sunlight
Lillian's Go Contraption
November 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction before the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.