Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Faux Coaster attraction, magically standing in the afternoon park light
Lillian's Faux Coaster
February 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four and five eights churros
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all hair colors.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, clown makeup, or clothing, leg, heart, nasal, or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The hunchback in the acorn room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues In the Crib".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.