Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Yield Coaster attraction at park closing
Lightning McQueen's Yield Coaster
October 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all temperments.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Pegleg Pete meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, dietary requirements, or intestinal, nasal, or clothing problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.