Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Lightning McQueen's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of California
Lightning McQueen's Wait Coaster
October 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to misplaced pin traders.
- During selected "Super Mornings," DisneyLand cast members can't get stuck on this attraction less than a minute before regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck, back, tongue, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lightning McQueen's Wait Coaster separate but equal experience.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the dead treat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.