Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An eerie view of Lightning McQueen's Stop Coaster when it's not covered in darkness
Lightning McQueen's Stop Coaster
April 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and bands inside the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.