Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Go Mountain experience at dusk
Lightning McQueen's Go Mountain
March 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this experience.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 33".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 14 years old to ride on the Olympics.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or shoulder, neck, tongue, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.