Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster
February 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all ages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve plumbers.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Bloggers have a online book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.