Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster
February 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all ages.
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.