Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Lewis Carrol's Stop Coaster when it's not inundated in misadventure
Lewis Carrol's Stop Coaster
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.