Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Stop Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Lewis Carrol's Stop Coaster
June 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the long forgotten "Lewis Carrol's Stop Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.