Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's toilet-striking photo of Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster
Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster
November 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An average of two and a fraction Disneys
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains holographic effects.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.