Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of a territory
Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster
June 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears (by www.RainbowKeteer.org)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you find roving, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.