Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster attraction at midday
Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster
December 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all ages.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Tweedledum fans.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and men inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.