Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lewis Carrol's Go Twister adventure during construction
Lewis Carrol's Go Twister
January 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this adventure no more than once.
- Before waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your arms and planes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.