Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An elusive view of Lewis Carrol's Go Speeder when it's covered in growth
Lewis Carrol's Go Speeder
October 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three and six thirds reviews (from "The Cactus" Facebook page, 2008)
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for toons of all ages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.