Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's Go Machine, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Lewis Carrol's Go Machine
August 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all ages.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to run to this attraction up to a minute preceeding its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a preternatural Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.