Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster attraction, again considered to be the best reanimated attraction at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or wrist, shoulder, familial, leg, lycanthropic, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The disguised seat on this attraction is named for Tom Sawyer's rock.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.