Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An underwater view of Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster when it's not shrounded in characters
Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster
October 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Contains antique characters.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and hounds away from the cast members at various times.
- Synchronized with a 1965 reopening, new technology was repositioned in the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.