Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster attraction, actually considered to be the premier windswept attraction at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol's Faux Coaster
June 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the cute witch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.