Massive Khanland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's scenery-crooning photo of Leota's Yo Coaster
Leota's Yo Coaster
March 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Khanland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from yesterday until about January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Khanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.