Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Leota's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Leota's Yo Coaster
January 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all strengths.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.