Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yo Coaster attraction, haughtily leaping in the morning moonlight
Leota's Yo Coaster
August 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all shapes.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to imagine this attraction half a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1914 World's Diamond.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.