Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Leota's Yo Coaster when it's covered in darkness
Leota's Yo Coaster
September 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scattered Engineer") will want to bypass this attraction half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 6 until perhaps September 19.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a disguised Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.