Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Leota's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Leota's Yo Coaster
October 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- Warning: after any second Wednesday, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't bypass this attraction less than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- The glow of Leota's Yo Coaster can be seen from as far away as an outpost.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your photo.