Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Leota's Yield Coaster ride during refurbishment
Leota's Yield Coaster
July 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all heights.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant cakes will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, '80s haircuts, sin, or personal or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- The only remaining car on this ride is named for Psycho the Weasel's fin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.