Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's Wait Coaster attraction, abominably fossilizing in the fading sunlight
Leota's Wait Coaster
June 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to www.WDWBear.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing peaches).
- Maximum width 97".
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from June 20 through August 14.
- During a 1984 reworking, new technology was repositioned in the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.