Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Stop Coaster attraction during construction
Leota's Stop Coaster
February 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.