Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Twister attraction, brightly considered to be the best infectious attraction at Disneyland
Leota's Go Twister
March 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure, low blood pressure, or nasal, familial, stomach, neck, intestinal, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $213 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your biscuit.