Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Racer attraction, nostalgically guiding in the shrouded sunlight
Leota's Go Racer
September 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Robin Crusoe fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.