Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Racer train at park closing
Leota's Go Racer
January 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This rollerracer -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter a train vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train may become addictive.
- This train could not have cost less than $429 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.