Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Racer attraction at park opening
Leota's Go Racer
March 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Toxic Pencil") are able to bypass this attraction up to a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 4 to May 27.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Pinocchio can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.