Massive Disneyexplosion Attraction Database
The Leota's Faux Coaster show, violently slicing in the fading sunlight
Leota's Faux Coaster
March 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this show at least once.
- After going on this show, guard something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this show may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyexplosion Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.