Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of a store
Launchpad Mcquack's Go Racer
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to paddle this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction area.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from a famous Disney wolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.