Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Launchpad Mcquack's Go Machine, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Launchpad Mcquack's Go Machine
December 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (by the ghost of Dave Smith, 1998)
This rollermachine -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with Tommy Cole fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Elastigirl meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions, high blood pressure, or intestinal, cardiac, or attention-span problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost less than $30 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.