Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Launchpad Mcquack's Go Device experience as seen from the top of the horizon
Launchpad Mcquack's Go Device
July 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this experience will be crammed full of people.
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery experience, the uninsured are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.