Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Yo Coaster attraction during repairs
Langhorne's Yo Coaster
April 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Daisy Duck autograph location.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or lycanthropic, liver, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.