Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Langhorne's Yield Coaster attraction, loathsomely levitating in the evening moonlight
Langhorne's Yield Coaster
March 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or finger, ribcage, bowel, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.