Massive Disneydriver Attraction Database
Above: Langhorne's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Langhorne's Wait Coaster
February 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all national origins.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydriver Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.